What You Need to Know About Ghana Education Service (GES) Recruitment 2022. An entryway for the enrollment of staff into the Ghana Education Service will before long be open.
The Ghana Education Service (GES) will be needing around 40 thousand 93 (40,093) Ghanaians to staff their homerooms beginning in November.
At a gathering with the initiative of the Newly Trained Teachers Forum (NTTF), on 21st October, the Deputy Minister of Finance clarified the purposes for the postponement in giving monetary clearances to enroll Newly Trained Teachers.
Abena Asare Osei, Deputy Minister of Finance, uncovered that the Ministry of Education introduced 40,093 individuals for enlistment into the Ghana Education Service (GES), an increment over the earlier years’ figures.
These enlisted people will be drawn from 46 certified public schools and Universities.
There is a deferral in the enlistment cycle on the grounds that the Ministry of Finance is making arrangement to incorporate every one of the classifications referenced.
Her affirmation to the Newly Trained Teachers Forum Executives was that all certified instructors would be employed and the monetary freedom for the recruiting of new qualified educators will be given in November.
Ghana Education Service enlistment classifications
Educating staff: These are people who are straightforwardly liable for mentoring understudies in schools.
Non-instructing staff: Support staff for educators. These individuals don’t instruct understudies.
GES graduate enrollment prerequisites
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education is required.
- Public Service Training is likewise required.
- An authentication of finishing the Teacher Licensure Examination is required.
- You should be ready to work in any piece of Ghana where GES chooses to post you.
- Need is given to candidates with appeal subjects like Early Childhood, French, TVET, and Sciences.
You won’t be shortlisted if you don’t meet any of the GES enlistment prerequisites.
- You will require the accompanying reports.
- Your introduction to the world authentication
- Middle school authentication (BECE)
- Senior high authentication (WASSCE)
- NTC authentication
- TIN or SSNIT number
GES enlistment of college graduates methodology
- Follow the accompanying strides to proclaim your candidature
Purchase a voucher: The voucher costs GHC 5 – Use the accompanying system
Go to the advancements entrance: Use the authority address.
Tap “Snap to Buy”: Once the site completely stacks, you will see this button under the eVoucher Card Tab. Snap-on it.
Select your mobile money network: This could be either Vodafone, Tigo Cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money.
Specify your phone number: Type in your ten-digit correct phone number and move to the next step.
Enter your email: Ensure it is correct as you will use it to log in to the portal.
Click “Submit”: Wait for the transaction to be approved. As you do so, go to your mobile wallet and approve the transaction.
If the procedure was successful, you will receive an SMS containing your voucher code.
- Start the application: Go to the “Graduates Recruitment” tab and tap on the green button below to start your application.
- Log into your account: User your eVoucher code and email to do so.
- Fill in your personal details: You will be asked for your age, name, address, contacts, nationality, languages, and so forth. Make sure you enter the details correctly.
- Fill in your academic details: List all the qualifications you have, your teaching experience, and so forth.
- Specify your subject preferences: Choose your first, second, and third subject preferences. You should only select these based on what you studied.
- State your non-teaching experience: If you have previously worked in any industry not related to teaching, be sure to list that under this section.
Thanks for reading today’s news from GHKasa and we urge you to spread this news across the various social media networks and do follow us on our social media platforms as well. on; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and more for the latest news ver the web.
Send your news stories to firstname.lastname@example.org via WhatsApp on 0241481651.